Terms & Conditions
- By completing the registration process, you agree to these terms.
- Prolix Conferences Pvt Ltd reserves the right to make last-minute changes without prior notice, should the need arise.
- Prolix Conferences Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the Virtual conference in case of any unpredictable event. Prolix Conferences Pvt Ltd will have no further liability to the client.
- Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
- During the Virtual Video Conference, participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other – and treat the community – with respect, kindness, and compassion.
- Prolix Conferences Pvt Ltd reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the participation of the attendee whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, or offensive by series of Nursing Summit, affiliated third parties.
- Prolix Conferences Pvt Ltd the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notice to each participant, so please check back and review the terms from time to time.
- Access to the conference Slot in the virtual platform is available only to registered participants.
Keeping in view of advance payments towards technicalities, company finance, and other costs for hosting the Virtual conference, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs-.
- If the registrant is unable to attend and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then there will be no refund processed:
- Cancellations are strictly not allowed once after the payment is made on our conference website due to the Low price structures of the conference.